A well-maintained Rolex watch can be your partner for life. At the Watch Bracelet Repair Company, we believe in keeping your Rolex watch safe and giving it a new lease of life.
- We repair stretched Rolex bracelets
- We only use high-grade stainless steel pins/tubes
- All materials are made/sourced in the UK
- We use our own in-house laser welder, this allows us to make more advanced repairs. We also have our own CNC machine to make new pins for your bracelets, which ensures that we do not have to rely on third-party suppliers with long lead times
By using our services, you can prevent any potential damage happening to your bracelet. Our Founder, Joe, was one of the first in the industry to specialise in repairs of Rolex bracelets and he had his own machines designed to be able to disassemble the bracelets to make the necessary repairs. Currently, as it stands, if your bracelet becomes damaged in any way you would have to go to a Rolex supplier and you will be advised to buy a new bracelet – whereas with us you can keep the original bracelet that may have been handed down to you by a close relative or a special gift from a loved one
If you have a Jubilee or Oyster Rolex Bracelet with your watch, you may have noticed that over time, it has begun to stretch. Below are some images of both bracelets showing signs of stretching:
The way Rolex bracelets are designed/manufactured means that over time, they are more susceptible to wear (stretch). Some potential risks include:
- The pins may wear too thin and snap causing the bracelet to fall apart
- The centre links may wear enough that end up causing pins to be visible
- Wear may be that significant that your watch actually won’t fit anymore because it becomes too big
Below are images of Jubilee and Oyster bracelets that have undergone repairs by us and what is included as part of our service.
Please go to the What We Do page to find out more about our repair processes